mayonaise,
Ahh...there you are darkling.I was starting to worry.
Experience has taught me, that some people like to
watch you fall off the wire into the fire below,
then enjoy the added pleasure of warm flames your
roasting provides.
mayonaise said...
I would rather starve than feed my soul from a base wage.
Oh yes...sizzle!
mayonaise said...I understand that I can be fucking difficult.
(smile)What I like about you.
mayonaise said...
p.s. a fucking doormat
Sad and truthful post my friend. For what it is worth,
keep shopping and please share it, so I may continue
to learn from you.
`sc
Saturday, December 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
sc,
Happy New Year, my friend.
May 2008 be the best fucking year yet!
And here's to me continuing to learn from YOU!
You are certainly one of the truest, purest, simplest people I have ever "met".
Remember the early days?
I miss them.
I miss you.
Love,
S
Post a Comment