Saturday, December 8, 2007

Light!

Mayonaise,

When you opened the door, so all could come in.
I stared only into a cold, empty darkness.

A gentle breeze blew across my face,
and I felt a slight chill.

Just now, you offered your hand,
as a gentleman and friend would do.
It looks strong and secure.

At that moment,
I saw a flicker of light over your shoulder,
and a warmness over came me.

To you and your friendship
I hope someone is listening

Kapunua-take care and your beloved Trisky.
gotta dash and goodnight all.

3 comments:

MissTottenham said...

Hi SC, just popping in to say I love you sweetie.

Jennicula said...

Just wanted to stop by and say that I miss your words.

Have a nice holiday and I hope to see you soon.

MissTottenham said...

Tis the night before christmas eve and this little xmas fairy is being like santa. Whereas he travels the world bringing pressies to all, I travel round blogland giving snogs and christmas wishes to all. So, what do you want? *waves her magic wand* Tis done.