Sunday, February 10, 2008

Celebration of the Heart

What is love to me?

The ability...

to believe in someone
even if they do not

to encourage someone
to live their dreams
despite your fears

to let go without bitterness
if time requires it to be

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful, SC. I don't have any other words to describe it.

I hope your day is filled with love and happiness. Not just today, but always.

So glad to see you :)

-♥-
Mustard

soulconnector said...

Thanks mustard, for your kind words. I am so glad to share this space with friends like you.

I wish you love and happiness, too!

I also adore those little hearts you guys put in your comments. I will have to learn.

all my best
`sc

Jennicula said...

-♥-

You're writing is always beautiful and makes me think.

Happy Valentines Day.

anima said...

SC, I love the your song 'blog for mayo'!!!

Oh and if you want to do the little hearts, you need to do this:

& hearts ;

But with no spaces inbetween.

♥ you.

anima said...

*grrrr, 'I love your song' take out 'the'....

soulconnector said...

laughing

At first, I thought you wanted
me to remove "the" from the song.

Silly me! I had to read it again.

Glad you liked it, ergoproxy did too.

`sc