Thursday, January 31, 2008

What to wear

mayonaise aka self-proclaimed prick
of the hour (sorry that makes me laugh)
said...

but in the end it is...

a meaningless and trivial debate that
doesn't mean squat in the big scheme
of things.

It is a personal choice;to please
yourself and possibly loved ones.

It appears; some people do not care,
to know what a person wears in private,
or beneath(body and soul).

However, will be one of the first to critique,
what he is wearing for the public.

and then...some do like to peek and be in
the know.(laughs)

p.s.-I prefer "out of his mind and kind",
rather than trusting "sane and unkind".

Remember...just don't get your undies of
choice, all bunched up in a wad,over petty
crap. Not pleasant to see, or hear about.

Friends
Once again "Thanks" for the wishes.
I am feeling slightly better and hopefully
visit you tomorrow.

love to go around
`sc
January 31, 2008 3:16 AM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey SC :)

Thank you so much for those kind words. I appreciate it more than you can believe.

Sometimes I don't see what you've described. But, I promise you I will try to find that.

I'm glad to know you're doing better. I don't get to see you around Mayo's much anymore or read the insightful things you always have to say. I miss that. I must be on the other side of the world, as we're always in passing.

Take care of yourself, okay?

Love.
Mustard