Sometimes it's okay not give, especially when you are in need. You have given so much. And you are so very important. Please accept our love and warm wishes for you. You deserve it. You are a kind soul. Generous and loving.
I really hope you're okay. It's been a really, really long time since I've seen you around, and I just wanted to pop by and let you know I was thinking about you. Maybe you'll by Mayo's again?
I wanted to stop by and say hello again and, like the other, let you know you're missed. It's weird not seeing you around anymore, and I hope someday you'll come back.
SC thank you so much for your comment at my blog, true words and it was lovely to see you again I do hope we can talk again, I always enjoyed seeing you around. Hope you are well, and your family also take care xx
If I am not speaking with good purpose maybe I just don't need to say it
Oh well, just this once... Some day you will find yourself - and wish you hadn't.
Reminder
The wretch, concentred all in self, Living, shall forfeit fair renown, And, doubly dying, shall go down To the vile dust from whence he sprung, Unwept, unhonored, and unsung."
Favorite part of the poem "Patriotism" by Sir Walter Scott
So I applied my own lyrics... Bob the Builder tune
blog for mayo can we fix him? blog the mayo yes we can!
bc,ep,tj,too rfe and sc just to name a few join the blog crew working together they get the job done
blog for mayo can we fix him? blog the mayo yes we can!
fixing us,too Yeah!
(laughs)goodnight my friends February 4, 2008 3:46 AM
I added the names of the posters who were online at the time, but silly song is for all blog friends.
Here Today!
I do enjoy parties* Most times you will find me right in the middle of the attention. Yet, I will still remain distant, always living in my own mind.
I do not do petty very well. I do not care for the maintence of everyday. What is my interest in sharing this double life we talk about? Well...I enjoy complex,I admire creativity,I understand contradiction.I seek truth,I love humor.
My soul is open.
My reason?...lets just say, it is way past the music, but not really about me... that is for another day.
Regards, my friends...
Laughs - No,I'm not a stalking sicko.
A reference;that running bird aka GW's twin flame, used to describe me. Well, because I was reading and writing blogs.
(I just smiled)
15 comments:
♥
If I thought it appropriate, I'd give you a hug, you harmless fuzzball.
Happy Mothers Day!
-A
Just remember you're not alone. It's been a trying time for many people I know.
Just take a deep breath and hang on.
As my mother always says: "This too, shall pass."
I hope you're okay, SC. Sending my thoughts your way.
Sometimes it's okay not give, especially when you are in need. You have given so much. And you are so very important. Please accept our love and warm wishes for you. You deserve it. You are a kind soul. Generous and loving.
Please take care of yourself. We miss you.
♥ Anima
It was so good to read your sage words. Your calm spirit is sorely missed.
I hope you are well.
Hey, SC. :)
I really hope you're okay. It's been a really, really long time since I've seen you around, and I just wanted to pop by and let you know I was thinking about you. Maybe you'll by Mayo's again?
I hope to see you around.
You are so missed.
Please come by. ♥
You crossed my mind tonight and I just wanted to let you know.
Like Anima said, "You are missed."
Sc hoping you are ok, haven't seen you for so long.
I do think of you and wonder how you are
xx
Hey, SC. :)
I wanted to stop by and say hello again and, like the other, let you know you're missed. It's weird not seeing you around anymore, and I hope someday you'll come back.
I hope everything's okay in your world.
♥ Mustard
Missing you. Hoping the best.
♥
hello
hi SC!!
been backreading a little.
where did you go? i hope you are OK?
take care anyway. i always loved reading your thoughts at mayo's.
SC thank you so much for your comment at my blog, true words and
it was lovely to see you again
I do hope we can talk again, I always enjoyed seeing you around.
Hope you are well, and your family also
take care xx
Post a Comment