Saturday, February 14, 2009

Day of Warm Red Blood

Mayonaise, SS, friends and fellow bloggers

On the day of warm red blood
I dedicate a song to this blog

With all my thinking
Which is never far away

At an silent distance
Yet not completely lost

May your future reflect
you and your choices

take care all
`sc





Coldplay Lyrics

Lost! Lyrics


Just because I'm losing
Doesn't mean I'm lost
Doesn't mean I'll stop
Doesn't mean I will cross

Just because I'm hurting
Doesn't mean I'm hurt
Doesn't mean I didn't get
What I deserved
No better and no worse

I just got lost
Every river that I tried to cross
Every door I ever tried was locked
Ohhh and I'm...
Just waiting 'til the shine wears off

You might be a big fish
In a little pond
Doesn't mean you've won
'Cause along may come
A bigger one

And you'll be lost
Every river that you try to cross
Every gun you ever held went off
Ohhh and I'm...
Just waiting until the firing stop
Ohhh and I'm...
Just waiting 'til the shine wears off


Ohhh and I...
Just waiting 'til the shine wears off
Ohhh and I..
Just waiting 'til the shine wears off

4 comments:

ergoproxy said...

hello again SC
thanks for posting the song, I have never listened to Coldplay except for radio stuff, it's a really lovely song

I hope you and running bird are both well and that 2009 is treating you kindly

ergoproxy said...

smile :]

sdock10 said...

It's so very nice to read you around here again.

So much has changed, but so much remains exactly the same.

Hope you are well.

Jennicula said...

I do enjoy seeing your name pop up here and there.

Your sage wisdom has been missed.