Tuesday, October 23, 2007

back off ! all life sucking forms

2 comments:

toujours said...

um? i'm not a life-sucking form of any kind, i assure you -- but i did want to come and apologize that you thought my comment (about everyone wanting mayo to be a surly fuck) was directed at you. it truly wasn't. it was a remark that came from a general feeling i get, that's all.

i've actually always enjoyed what you had to say, and your poetic way of saying it!

again, very sorry. :)

soulconnector said...

toujours,

This post was not for you,I wrote it earlier in the afternoon during the fuck fest,because others were trying to take me away from the fun.

No apology is needed,but thank you.

I was confused about who you were referring to. I justed wanted to make sure you knew I was teasing mayonaise and not really mad.

Thank you,for the kind words
and this AM,I did notice your
rant.It was nice to read and I hope mayonaise appreciates your words.

regards to you
`sc