Monday, October 8, 2007

Paths we take

· Child - who am I? Which path is good or bad

· Youth- agree with me, please tell me I’m okay on the path I like

· Teenager – ok, I hear you, but why this path?….whatever, nobody cares about me and what I want

. Adult- this is the path I have chosen(damn it is hard) but I will start…and maybe change lanes

· Maturity- I realize the path is not about me and I walk the path for others

· Experience- I have finished at least one path and possibly many more

· Teacher- I have walked this path and I am willing to share it

· Soul – my heart is open, pain is absent and my path is clear for all to see

4 comments:

sdock10 said...

Amazing....Love it!

sister midnite said...

I like this one a lot, SC.
I'm still walking my paths, but I get further along with each step.

Claudia V said...

shame i am so normal in one aspect for my age group.

how can one be so stubbornly self absorbed?
apparently, I do not know. :P

soulconnector said...

thx for the comments sdock10,sister midnite and silence

some choose to live in one path their whole life and it is ok for them

but i challenge myself to keep walking thru all

humorously i must admit,somedays i just want to live in childhood

`sc