Friday, October 12, 2007

Peers

Mayonaise,
May I name a few of the qualities of your peers in here

You all recognize who you are…
Courage
Truth
Love
Wisdom
Creativity
Tolerance
Beauty

You are in good company! and I give thx to you and your blog, for the freedom to speak without restraint
Plus, you have to admit,it is down and dirty and muthafuckin funny

One more thing..I do not give a rats-ass what any random no name toad says about the people in here

For your sake, I hope you are laughing with, rather than at us

As you can see, some of us are not perfect either and you may bear witness to one of the seven deadly sins“The flame of anger is like no other burn” (evil cackle and floats away) in homage to Halloween

Regards to all

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Because seen through these eyes
We lead a double life
No one will know
So check it out steppin' out here i go

Are we, are we ourselves?
Are we, are we ourselves?

m.

Anonymous said...

Hello there "M". I see that you have made your appearance on SC's blog as well. Are we going to expect another appearance?
SC, this person here has posted a comment on my blog as well...

sister midnite said...

Here's one for you, "m":

Where the clouds pull apart
And the moon changes faces
In the quiet secret places
Are you there?
Are you there?

soulconnector said...

yes m, you go first

Most spirit returns
Now maybe we learned
To stop this whirl of a lie
To this earth we are bound I ask you

#4 cult nocturnal

soulconnector said...

holla! bleeding chaos and sister midnite

we have lyrics here there and everywhere

cult nocturnal #4-gotta love it

sdock10 said...

Hey SC,

Haven't spoke to you today...so, Hi. As always, love your blog.

Smoke said...

SC,

You forgot sheer fabulousness. ^_~

Just kidding.

Love your posts, by the way!

soulconnector said...

ah..yes smoke and venom20,

I kept thinking something was missing

I changed it just for you.
`sc

Smoke said...

Thank you SC! YAY! I didn't want to be left out. :(