Saturday, March 15, 2008

Battles

Fighting other peoples battles- sc 101

I have found, that people:
1. Say "Thank You." with conviction.

2. Say "Thank You" and honorably return favor one day.

3. Hang on, and expect you to fight all their battles.

4. Pissed at you, thereby throwing it back into your face.
(this has been repeated several times in my life)

or a combination of the mix when dealing with complex
individuals.

---------

Experience has taught me to encourage and applaud
someone, who has the courage, to fight their own fights.

Accept and Give thanks, when required.
And now, distance myself from "The Ego"

In a circle
`sc

5 comments:

farawaysoclose said...

hi SC!

nice reading you at mayos. it's been a while. but i am always catching up on comments and missing alot!!

take care and may be see you there sometime??

time zones are no fun!!

farawaysoclose said...

EDIT!

maybe

is that right?? it's one of those words that baffle me!

Anonymous said...

Good evening SC. How are you? It's past three in the morning, and I have been blog-hopping, but I wanted to drop by and say hello to you. I miss seeing you at my blog.

Take care and enjoy the weekend.

Xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hey, SC!

Just wanted to stop by and say hello. Hadn't seen you around in awhile and wanted to make sure things were okay in your neck of the woods. :)

Hopefully we'll see you later!

Love.
Mustard

Amyranth said...

Hey sc

Haven't seen you around for awhile. I hope all is well with yourself and running bird.

-A