mayonaise
And I selfishly continue,
Many times, I thought the blog was headed in a direction; I didn’t want to be led and that makes me not a very good follower. So…for the comfort of the blog readers; I thought it was best, to keep enjoying comments and keep my contrary opinion out of it.
For today, it appears I have changed my mind.
People have come and gone. It is sad…I hope they all come back or at least visit.
I don’t think it can be pinpointed to recent events or exclusively any one person.
Please! Do not let mayonaise’s world revolve around egos and asses.
May I suggest that you be clear in what your purpose is, for being here, and not assume everyone should equally provide to your needs. It is up to you to find the ones who will.
People respond to what you put out:
If you want to attract friends; act like a friend.
If you want to attract shit; act like a shit
Treat someone, like they want to be treated
Let’s bring this down to the favorite subject of sex-a feather spanking is just not going to satisfy someone who likes the feel of a leather strap or visa versa.
The smart lover provides what the person wants; Yeah, who is your daddy? (laughs)I’m out friends and take care.
`sc
March 26, 2008 1:34 PM
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
SC?
I must admit, in recent days I've scanned comments at Mayo's. It's lately, as you know, been a sea of black. Inadvertantly, I must have missed yours.
Are you never coming back?
Shew!
I finally made it back here. Took me forever, but I made it!
I'm very glad to hear you aren't leaving. Your post made it sound like goodbye, so needless to say, I got worried. But, I'm happy you aren't. :)
Take care of yourself, and I hope to see you later!
Post a Comment