Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Maybe, if you are not getting the reaction you want; change what you are giving.

Hello to everyone
Looks like, more was resurrected on mayonaise’s blog around Easter, than…?

First, I would like to thank everyone for previous kind words and tolerance of my limited secret knowledge of all that is going on under the veil.

However, you are still faced with the resurrection of my truth:

I do not enjoy watching people’s words (opinions, beliefs, passions, strengths, weaknesses) censored, belittled and even more, debating mine. Yeah, I know; selfish or self-preservation?

Does anyone really think someone is going to change their personality and habits, just because of belittling or showing displeasure?

Maybe, if you are not getting the reaction you want; change what you are giving.

I believe Mayonaise has made it clear what he wants; to mirror and be mirrored and see mirroring amongst his lovelies… in what you ask?

In everything-----daily issues, creativity, passions, stories, experiences and so on.

To those of you, choosing to act the part of a lone and stubborn donkey, and then expecting others to cater to your mutha-fuckin ego and or agenda.

May I suggest, you get off your ass and catch up with the rest of the horses(lovelies), running together; wild, strong and beautiful or someday you may find yourself alone and left picking up the shit-ego, you carelessly tossed.

circling`sc

March 26, 2008 4:44 AM

1 comment:

Amyranth said...

I couldn't say it better.

This however, not only applies to the blog, but to real life.


You catch more flies with honey than vinegar.

-A