Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Follow the Leader!

Mr. Way/ September 11, 2001

The boyish smiling leader gathers his team and proceeds to charm the mob, mesmerize the dreamers and prove to the realists that while not perfect, they would do what it takes to stand on their own two feet and help to make this world a better place whatever that may be for each of us.

To be the best person you can be is harder than one thought! you came across the ....

Mob
self-serving
many
loves you while using you then cheers while you burn
love hate hate

Dreamer
self sacrificing
some
cares deeply to the point of feeling pain while watching you burn and still worships
love love love

Realist
Knows the mobs ways, cannot be swayed to their opinion and empathizes with the dreamer
few
cares and will defend you but you better be living the truth because if you don't they will call you on it and then watch while you choose to burn.Then if asked, will pick you up and care again
karma karma karma

Today: September 11,2007
Mr. Way,
Who do you want standing next to you?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent blog there Mr. Soul Connector. Tell me, are your intentions one of taunting Mr.Way himself into revealing the truth to the entire world? What is your real intention of posting all of those blogs anonymously? Do you know Mr. Way personally, or are you another blogger who seems to have some sort of vendetta against him?

Anonymous said...

Can one be both a dreamer and a realist? I don't want Mr. Way to burn but I would like to know the truth. I cared deeply to the point of feeling pain... but I believe Karma is the biggest pain of all.
I think about Gerard every night, I guess I projected to much of myself onto this image. I guess I will never know, truly who he is.
That depresses me. However, you wrote an intelligent blog. A good read indeed.

ergoproxy said...

Ah much wisdom.
I lie firmly in the realist group, I continue to support and hope for the best,
I will wait and see,
though if I find it's been lies..
I shall be there with a match.

soulconnector said...

bleeding chaos:
no vendetta,i dont care to witness anyones demise.i would say truth is my choice weapon

no one-to-once connection but may i speak....we are all connected in some way.

thanks to you and blackheart13 for the kind words

Anonymous said...

Well, soul connector, I actually thought at one point that a blogger would not actually respond to the many or few comments that he or she might have on their page but I guess you make a scarce exception. For me, I prefer to be a realist and somewhat of a dreamer because I care much for this man, but I try not wanting to fool myself if I see something wrong occuring in front of my own sight. Sometimes words that escape from someone's mouth does not reveal the truth, but many times their body language, reactions, and facial expressions can without that person being fully aware of it; especially with what had happened concerning the Eliza situation. By the way you are very welcome.