Saturday, September 15, 2007

response to blog 9/16

Mayonaise:whhaaaa!
(karate chops air)Back off, Muthafuckers! I'll mess you up.

Ok, all humor aside.It is your life and maybe you like living by the seat of your pants. Duly noted and of course rightly so in the real world. Right or wrong, somehow we all ended up here. I am present and accounted for and will speak my truth. I ask you to speak your truth as it is now.

Don’t get me wrong, it is not all negative:
I understand that dependence is a biological disorder that continues to spike and drop in a never-ending battle for a lifetime.

I enjoy the complex transformations, it keeps things interesting.

I see the desire and how quickly it fades when the creativity part is over.

I smile at the need to provoke.This one, I have tried to view in many ways… and as of yet, I cannot fully support your current associations.

I prefer someone fight evil, than live it or yuck, sing about it at the most base level.

Aside from my opinion, others more deserving need to be considered.It does not matter now, whether you want it or even think you deserve it.

Many young and alike perceive your dust to be gold.

I ask you..Live your meaning, good, bad or whatever.
If you are able
So they may see the road for what it really is and not some fantasy
`sc
September 16, 2007 10:55 PM

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mayonaise:whhaaaa!
(karate chops air)Back off, Muthafuckers! I'll mess you up


Well, that sure sounds like Mayonaise all right.

soulconnector said...

yeah, i kinda like to see it from his point of view,too.

i believe our mr way does have a sense of humor and likes to see the world thru it.

i wrote on your blog...that ive got your back about the other blogger

i think someone is jealous of your popularity.

regards `sc

Anonymous said...

Yeah, they probably are, but it wasn't like I expected or wanted to be catapulted into instant E- fame or anything. Has barely no one learn the concept of being honest and true to themselves?

soulconnector said...

(Has barely no one learn the concept of being honest and true to themselves?)

it is a path..some choose never to take.

i believe mr.way does think he is being honest and true to himself and what he wants(in that moment)

then he transforms himself once again

and is somewhat surprised by all the confusion this causes and the fans different reactions to this

efame thing-
good luck to you leader
`sc

Anonymous said...

Thank you SC. As far as I'm concerned, Mr. Way does not know what he wants and sometimes I can relate to that myself. My guess is that maybe he is being honest but I think that he is only putting more pressure and stress and anguish on himself because he feels that he does not deserve anyone or deserve to be loved.

soulconnector said...

yes,good point.