Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I carry a heavy heart and soul today full of...

good beginnings
postive meanings
openess
living your truth
caring


I change daily what i feel: anger,bitter,hate,love

but one thing remains constant> Truth

I will never think it is ok to say a belief and then not live it

I also know people change their beliefs, thats ok

Then say it and let others choose if this belief is acceptable for their life

I know this is basic level, simple can be good.
`sc

2 comments:

resurrected wreck said...

This sounds very much along the same lines as what was going through my head on my walk home from work tonight. I've been having a real dilemma lately over whether or not I can continue to support Gerard and MCR. It's not his ill-advised marriage or possible return to drinking that has me feeling this way (though I am concerned over both). It's how far he has walked away from his original message, and how quickly & effortlessly he seemed to do it.

Gerard says: never ever resort to violence

Gerard does: shoves Frank down on stage

Gerard says: hey girls, you're beautiful. It doesn't matter what size you are. Just that you're a good person. Respect others and respect yourselves

Gerard does: invites on tour with MCR a band known for its songs about hate and degrading sex

It's the hypocracy I'm having the most trouble with.

soulconnector said...

resurrected wreck,

yes,sadly it is a choice we will all have to make soon.

thx for the comment
`sc