Friday, September 14, 2007

response to blog9/13

It is all going to be ok,my little Mayonaise.I am sorry you had a bad day.What can I do to make it better?(hug)

Ok,that was kind of awkward..on to question

I know this whole fan-based picture is fraught with some humor and I must admit I laugh at the extremo antics.It is one of the most diverse I have seen.

I have to ask for myself with respect to all the other fuckers who do give two shits, plus

non specific fans-who appreciates all mcr music
bullets only believers
revenge only believers
before TBP believers
after TBP believers

all talking on the internet:
fanfic writers
INO
heaven help us the buzznet Nazi
live journal
bloggers
myspace
facebook

about the ever expanding side-show of:
frerard voyeurs
teenies
non groupies who would be groupies if given the chance
lovers
haters
users
used
confused
destroyers
fuckers who dont give 2 shits
and in some cases fighting amongest each other
sorry if I missed anyone,I try to embrace the whole circle.

so I wonder..will you appease all or will some hopefully be left choking on the dust when you make the move to conquer yet another.
`sc

No comments: