- ok mayonaise, you speak your truth for this moment, thx for the very small insight.
still... why do these words cloak this peaceful existence?
poisons
anger
love
betrayal
hurt
exclusion
secrecy
not spoken from strangers but from ones apparently close to you
and where is the celebratory show of affection from your brothers, remember the ones you would hurl yourself off the cliff with, if need be?
silence is more than a word
PS TO ALL
I went to see the tragic story, Gone with The Wind, last night on the big screen .
click on my blog if you want my take on it, concerning mayonaise.
`sc
It was impressive to see the story unfolding on the big screen, many thing I missed before were so big, apparant and unavoidable now
After I came home..
I read mayonaise's blog and realised from my perspective how similar the story of Scarlett and the possible future story of our mr. Way.
Scarlett was beautiful and strong, surrounded by so many people who gave to her with out really asking for it; their admiration,pride,loyalty,money,love,friendship and for a few their own life in her honor.
Happiness still eluded her throughtout the story, she was alway searching for gratification and some importance.
She tolerated, but really disdained the strangers, used everyone and excluded the ones closet to her in pursuit of her vision. All the while claiming no one cared about her, was out to get her or jealous, etc..
Only one person in the story really ever knew the real Scarlett (strengths and weaknesses)
Yet, she remained loyal, strong, but in a kind way and wanted nothing from her except friendship. Scarlett, secretly thought her best friend weak and never ever knew why she loved her or even why she deserved this kind of love.
It took her best friend dying and her man leaving her for Scarlett to realize.... her vision of happiness was always present and how wrong she was.
but in the ironic twist of fate, she ended up alone.
still...
- I have to say in Scarlett's defense;
she never really asked for all that was given to her.
It was not all her fault that others enabled her to treat them like she did
It was not right that many were weak and did not stand up to her stubborness in hurting others
It was not alway fair that people used her strength for their own purpose then complained about it
Who do you want to be in this story?
I personally like the best friend, though I have never fully accomplished it,but I will continue.
(humor quote) because,"Tomorrow is another Day"
sincerity and truth to all
`sc

3 comments:
very perceptive
you can see many things differently
with a new perspective.
(great movie too)
ergoproxy, thx for the comment.I like the intrigue of all this
yes, it is a great movie. I like the big screen! It was also packed with people, so the old movies are still popular.
`sc
If I had to choose, I'd choose the best friend; somewhat reminds me of myself in a way...
Post a Comment