Thursday, January 3, 2008

And again

Hello everyone

Thought:Be careful what you ask for and who you follow.

Word:Greed

Otherwise, time and experience may kick your ass.

Regards to the flood, mayonaise.

love to go around
`sc
January 3, 2008 2:27 AM

5 comments:

sister midnite said...

Hi SC! ^_^

Thank you for your blog comments. It was great to see (read) you!

I'm sorry I haven't been able to answer you sooner, I haven't been online much these days.

I miss the old days, too.
I swear, we're all our own worst enemies. ;)

Believe me, I notice you.
You're missed when you're not around.

Love to you! *hugz*
- Sis M

MissTottenham said...

Hello SC, it's nice to see you back at mayo's more. I miss you when you are not around.

Luv caz xxx

toujours said...

thank you for stopping by my blog, and for the kind words. it was good to see you there. :)

i hope your new year is humming along nicely!

-tj

JocelynHolly said...

Soulconnector,

You have no clue how much I love reading what you have to say! =]

soulconnector said...

tourjours
Your post is a pleasure to read and touches the heart.Thanks for your visit, and see you around the blogs.

paperheart
You are a cutie.

much love
`sc