Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Hello everyone, sorry for the long ass post.

mayonaise
I am not completely comfortable asking anything, too personal.
But, I am asking you, to consider letting someone know, if this is you?

*
I love my best friend more than I love my wife.
January 15, 2008 2:44 PM

I don't deserve his forgiveness.
January 15, 2008 2:47 PM

I wish I could have what he has.
January 15, 2008 2:50 PM

I wish I could be more like him, I am envious of his serenity.
January 15, 2008 2:52 PM

I miss him.
January 15, 2008 2:58 PM

I would give anything to be able to return to that night and take back the words that inflicted so much pain.
January 15, 2008 3:06 PM

I fucked up. I made the biggest mistake of my life. It will never be the same again. All I have now is regret. I am selfish. I replay the words over and over. I was angry and I didn't mean it.
January 15, 2008 3:24 PM

I accept that nothing can ever stay the same. The moment has passed. The memory remains.
January 15, 2008 3:38 PM

I got used to telling so many lies and when it mattered most, I forget how to tell the truth.
January 15, 2008 3:52 PM

Mischief dissipates, leaving only emptiness. A hollow shell. A shadow that I am unable to touch, always out of reach.
January 15, 2008 4:04 PM

If a ghost should wander through these halls and read these words;
By hurting you I have only hurt myself.
January 15, 2008 4:15 PM

I find that the greatest joy of mine is seeing others happy and not myself.
January 15, 2008 4:23 PM

Time heals all wounds and the clock is ticking. Comfort can be found in places soft and warm and the clock is ticking. Distractions of the weaker kind are welcome and the clock is ticking.

I wish you all a pleasant evening.
January 15, 2008 4:24 PM

If it is, my friend or to whoever wrote this or even part of it:

All this self-inflicted pain will simply cause... just more pain.

Regards to you, and speaking truth; from the heart.
`sc

1 comment:

Amyranth said...

I only caught the last comment, but I am sure THAT was him.

Remember? He used to tell us to "Check the time, and goodnight".

The others, I can't speak for. I can only guess about a man I've never met, probably never will.

-A