Thursday, January 10, 2008

Mayonaise

Your poem:
How perfect,it possibly represents
a collective past suffering, perhaps
the beginning? Presently, it touches
on the private and group pain, of blog
members and yourself.

I am impressed, that you appear to
be continuing on, with what you
requested, not so long ago.

For whatever it is worth…

Your words and actions have touched
a place in my heart. At times; when
thinking to flee, my purpose served.
A sound stirs, which pulls me back.
As if…it is a chain and lock around;
heart and soul. Smiling, the key is
once again, forgotten.

Carry on son
Carry on friend

Love,to go many places.
`sc
p.s
SS;a gentle breeze, who is also funny.
I did not get your joke, until I read
ergoproxy's explanation. thanks ep.

My best to everyone.

Goodnight, my attention is needed
by real life persons, who keep staring at me.

go away....oh well I tried.

sun-aquarius
rising-virgo
moon-leo

You see, I am all jacked up. bye......
January 11, 2008 2:18 AM

4 comments:

JocelynHolly said...

Why'd you delete the other blogs SC?! I was just going to go post some blessings! lol.

All my love;
- 007
<3

Amyranth said...

SC

My father is an Aquarius, my mother a Virgo.

Figures they'd have a stubborn bull for a daughter.

-A

toujours said...

i'm still so surprised by it myself, soulconnector! it makes me feel very much a part of this blog, just at a time when i was beginning to feel a bit disconnected. what a lovely man he is. :)

thanks for stopping by again. i like having visitors to my blog!

-tj

anima said...

I've have been thinking about you. Thank you for stopping by my place.

I'm not sure which blog I should respond to.. that's okay. The last comment you left mentioned something about a medical issue and your career. I know it might be late, but I'm worried. How is everything?

Life is totally nuts. I'm sure.

Aquarian, all I know is that we will be okay. I feel it. Yes?

I think so.

Love to you. Always.