Sunday, January 6, 2008

Bad, bad boy and more

Hello to all

mayonaise said...Now ask…too late for what?

to have some fun
perhaps... night time nookie.(blushes)

Regards to you, mayonaise;
to words spoken openingly, and worth living for.

mayonaise said...
p.s. is it ridiculous to consider the possibility?

I could be way off, but the first thing that
popped up, "Bun in the Oven".
Help us out, ok? (smiles)


Right now, I see mayonaise's place;
as a little rowboat trying to stay afloat ^^^
in a large turbulant sea of words.

Thanks to J for saying "Sorry" to the family, though.

love to go around
`sc

January 6, 2008 4:38 AM

Goodnight mayonaise (echo)

You bad, bad boy with the bad,bad wit.

Be sure to clear things up,or else.

You know what happens here...
assault with a deadly word

a friend`sc

January 6, 2008 5:45 AM

2 comments:

Amyranth said...

Maybe you know this better than I do.

I hope that Mayonaise sees what happens.

I know he sees us as able to defend ourselves, I hope that's why he stands back to watch.

But I hope, someday, he will fix things in the only way he can.

-A

P.S - A baby is a wicked way to start off a New Year.

soulconnector said...

amyranth

Thank you for the visit.

The p.s. was funny,it was the first thing, that popped into my mind.

amyranth said...
But I hope, someday, he will fix things in the only way he can.

That is a good hope.
`sc