For weeks, I have noticed an undercurrent and in the past days, re-read many posts. The conclusion; this was starting to read like a political manifesto.
Right now, I believe there is an evil presence and it extends way past the walls of this blog.
“Trust and then verify” is the motto I have adopted and live by.
My true Purpose: my blog tells the story of what led me here.
My true Agenda: I like Mayonaise, and the cryptic blogs, no matter who it is. However, I believe in the power of the subconscious mind, and hoped our collective energy would lead GW to visit; thus realizing someone understood “the man”; through our own experiences, and accepted him as person, not a “rock star”. An even exchange, for what he and MCR have given to many people, through their music. SS was an added joy to all this.
For the record: I have never written to or received a personal email from anyone here.
I remember reading the “hints” about a secret blot, and thought it was possibly Mayonaise’s private blog.
With all that, I am truly concerned for those of you, hurting and angry. I understand the need to express what you are thinking or feeling. Eventually, everyone is accountable to his or her words.
I am somewhat pissed about the complete situation and how it is being handled. However, I have decided, it is not my place and I will not participate in any destruction.
I will continue my blog, if it is relevant or what the hell; maybe go off into another adventure. Of course, I would love to continue reading everyone’s blogs. Please visit if you like.
Thank you for this place Mayonaise, in addition to the interesting times and feelings you have given. I hope you find the peace you desire. I thank everyone for the lovely comments and sharing your lives, I have learned so much. SS, you rock my soul!
For now, I gently float away…..
`sc
p.s. Geez Mayonaise, please do not to speak through anyone, if you want some of us to hear. I guess you did not get it the first time, because you repeated it in your post above.
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Please don't leave. Don't make me beg you too. It's not pretty and I have scabs on my knees and they keep busting open. So please come back.
Or at least promise to visit me from time to time.
See you around BlogBelieve, my friend.
"Right now, I believe there is an evil presence and it extends way past the walls of this blog."
This is exactly how I have been feeling and it is really unsettling. As you see I have decided to leave Mayo-land too. I was pretty angry in my goodbye post, but at that time I just couldn't do any better than what just came out.
I love how you did thank Mayo for the place. I am so thankful, but I couldn't even bring myself to say that much. I am admire your calmness and clarity.
I hope you can come hang out with us at discussmayo. Regardless keep writing, so I can come an visit you here everyonce in a while.
Love,
Anima
Hey SC.
I emailed you. I want you to come back.
I too will beg, just let me know if you want me to.
No you are not allow to leave you must get your ass back to mayo's blog. I want the family back
Hi everyone,
Thank you for the comments. I promise to visit you all in your world and please visit me. For now, I will remain silent in Mayonaise's blog.
sdock10,
Please get up and let me care for those wounds.I will be here for you,if needed.
anima,
Thank you for recognizing my feelings.
missT,
Once again,thank you for sending the nice email.
martha,
ass? (laughs) I love that word now.
It was so much fun to be crude and cuss.
You are all so fair and considerate of others.Please take care and talk to you all later.
my love to you,
`sc
Post a Comment