Saturday, November 17, 2007

What is your true identity and agenda ohh... mastermind of ?

4 comments:

anima said...

Hi SC!

I wonder the same thing. Social experiment? The ultimate mind-game? I wish we had the answers.

Jennicula said...

I don't think it's a social experiment. It think it started out as a way to vent and turned into something else. What it is? I don't know.

I miss you at Mayos. Your visits were always brief, but thoughtful. Please don't stay away too long.

sdock10 said...

sc,

Please come back. Pretty pleaseeeee!

Who the hell knows what's going on? I do well enough to keep up with my own life.

Love,
S

soulconnector said...

Hello Ladies,

anima,
and sometimes I do not want the answers, because the mystery will be gone. funny!

jennicula,
thank you for the lovely comment. I hope your house cleaning went well. (smiles)I like your creative process of music and martinis.

sdock10,
you are doing so well in how you talk with/to mayonaise.many days I share your emotions, thx for expressing them.

Love to you all
`sc