Thursday, November 8, 2007

say what

I say live your own truth

then speak....
ask
encourage
inspire

Other people to join your purpose

I think, verbally assaulting someone with the ever so subtle condescending tone of "emotional blackmail" to change and live (your more superior life or truth) is bullshit.

In time.... experience will kick your ass!

how do I know

I live it and fight it on a daily basis

4 comments:

sdock10 said...

I say live your own truth

then speak....
ask
encourage
inspire

I sure as help hope I can at least accomplish one or two of those. And please tell me if I ever sound like I'm not listening or trying to sound like I am better than other.

Love,
S

anima said...

SC, I just posted this on Mayo's blog right as you were leaving. I did not want you to miss reading it:

Hi SC, you are so sweet.

Btw, I went back and re-read some old posts and I was kind of mean to you when I first arrived so long ago; I just want to apologize. I was really protective and did not know who was who and why people were doing all these blogs. You have been nothing but nice to me. So thank you. And again, I apologize. Love and hugs to you.

sister midnite said...

SC,

Thanks for your comment on my blog. All of you have really opened my eyes, and made me see how united we truly are. *HUGZ* and love!!!

soulconnector said...

sister midnite,
thats good new!

anima,
I think we are all here to learn, open our eyes and possibly touch other people's lives.

You kicked my ass early on,of course I wasn't open to it,and it made me question myself,that is good.

sdock10,
You are living your truth;no matter what mood you are in and share it openingly.

I like the fact that you are sarcastic and funny to mayonaise and us.

My blog refers to people who preach and then(expect)others to follow or else.

Something,our GW appears to have done;that now is possibly biting him in the ass.

love to you all,
`sc