MCR may sing Famous Last Words but I have lived it...this song reminds me why I chose this path so long ago.
But my real interest in Gerard Way began before I even heard MCR's music; I viewed him, not through my eyes but a pair of hazel-green ones who told me all about Gerard Way, his singing and passion, MCR's lyric etc...
My curiosity piqued,I watched a few interviews and was speechless...
There before me, was the same amazing eyes, similar looks, actions and quirks that were also present in the soul, that I loved with all my heart.
Now, I understood the fascination. My interest to learn more about him and listen to MCR(which I adore) eventually lead me here.
My sincerest wish, is that Gerard Way triumphs over his dependence, maintain his original vision and truth, in all that he does.
So...
I may see a spark of inspiration and the courage to take action, in another pair of hazel-green eyes that for whatever reason, shares a connection and looks to him.
Saturday, November 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment