Why do I always get the impression you want to learn everything the hard way....and only in this suffering are you able to believe you deserve and accept all the good that has possibly come your way.
It appears to me,that you like to be the saver,rather than the savee.The leader,rather than the follower in all you do.Still, doesn't someone need to learn to follow,before they can truly lead?
Maybe,just for tonight..listen to the sound of the bells in the distance.Acceptance is ringing here for the man,maybe just not for all of his decisions and actions.
It is good,you do go back and feel,smell,taste the dirt.Now,there is a higher demand for it,thus giving some the impression,it is a better quality,but it is the same dirt.I believe, it is what we do with the dirt that may have a possible impact on others.
Here is my dirt to take or leave;
MCR may sing, Famous Last Words, but i have lived it....
by choice and circumstance,I have walked this world alone;physically,mentally and spiritually for more than 20 years.At times,others were briefly present but I am not truly living my own life and sharing it equally with someone.
Sometimes,this lonely path is the one needed to break a destructive (family) cycle.
Thursday, November 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment